Please note the following when you use our facility.
Those who can use our services, including for analysis and synthesis, must meet one of the following criteria:
- People who belong to the National Institute for Basic Biology (NIBB) or the National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS).
- Researchers who are working on joint research with a division or research facility staff of NIBB or NIPS.
- Researchers who must use an instrument based on joint research with a member of NIBB or NIPS.
- People who are accredited by the chairperson of the Functional Genomics Facility.
- Amino-acid analysis (HITACHI L8500A)
- Amino-acid sequence analyzer (ABI：Procise494HT, Procise 492cLC)
- Mass analysis (Please choose from the three types of analytical methods)
- DNA microarray (Agilent)
- Next Generation Sequencer (ABI SOLiD System,Illumina Hiseq1500/2500,Illumina Miseq)
Amino-acid analysis, Amino-acid sequence analysis, Mass analysis
For Amino-acid analysis, Amino-acid sequence analysis, or Mass analysis, staff members belonging to the Functional Genomics Facility will perform analysis based on the requests of the users. People who request analysis and synthesis have to submit a request form. Please submit it to the Functional Genomics Facility (Common Facilities Ⅰ, room No.110) or by internal mail. If you have any question, please contact us.